To send us a parcel, please prepare the following items:-
1. Rx form or Lab
- Print our web Version
- Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Version
2. Tooth Impression or Working Model
3. Opposite Model
4. Bite registration (if necessary)
Our total turn-around time is
(in laboratory and 2-way shipping time). Arrangements can also be made for rush cases.
For logistics and
customs regulatory reasons, please
contact local FedEx courier (www.FedEx.com) to send us your package. They will provide you
with international shipping documents - "Commercial
Invoice" and "Air Waybill". You can also request
for free shipping packages (e.g. Box, Pak).
This document must be enclosed on the parcel for customs purpose.
Please request this from FedEx.
- Print out blank commercial invoice form
The document displays sender, receiver,
shipment info etc. Complete the following subjects on the Air
Input your address
Input Excel Dental Lab address details
Zip or Postal Code:
+662 246 5669
Dental Lab Co.,Ltd.
800/61-62 Soi Trakulsuk Asoke-Dindang Rd.
Description of goods and
declared values for Customs
It is very important to declare package details on both Air Waybill and
Commercial Invoice as follows:
* Goods or Commodity Description = "Tooth Model"
Unit value or Value For Customs = " 2 USD" or "2 EUR" per case (not per
unit, one case may have multiple units)
Express package service (or Type of service)
Mark "International Priority".
- Always use FedEx Pak for small-sized shipment up to
2.5 kg (5 lbs) because of lower shipping cost.
- For larger-sized shipment or shipment weighing more than
2.5 kg (5 lbs), you can use FedEx Box or your own box
(beware of dimensional weight).
Mark Sender or Recipient in case you receive account
number from us.
FedEx Airway Bill Sample
For example, you are sending us 4 cases.
1. patient A ( 5 units of PFM bridge)
2. patient B ( 3 Full Gold Crowns)
3. patient C ( 1 Procera Crown)
4. patient D ( 1 Veneer)
1 = Commodity Description: "Tooth
2 = Values for Customs: 8 EUR ( 2 EUR x 4 cases)